Albion Journeys is currently operating our travel program for 2021 tours. The wellbeing of our customers, suppliers and staff is our number one priority so there will be some changes in the way we operate, in line with UK government guidelines (please see below for more detail). In addition, we have introduced a program designed to give our travelers options and peace-of-mind when considering their travel plans—the Albion Peace of Mind Travel Plan.
Whilst our tours will not be traveling during this period our office will be open for enquiries and new bookings.
*Albion Peace of Mind Travel Plan offer is valid for travel through December 31, 2022 until further notice. Refund in the form of a Refund Credit Note, redeemable for travel departing by December 31, 2022. The new booking bonus will be in addition to the Refund Credit Note amount. Refund Credit Notes are a promise to pay and will be redeemable for cash when possible on or before their expiry date should you choose not to use it for travel with us. The new booking is subject to any increase in vacation price for 2021 and 2022 travel. Plan may be withdrawn at any time and other restrictions may apply.
Keeping You Safe
This symbol indicates that our business has followed government and industry Covid-19 guidelines as approved by Visit Britain and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing
The wellbeing of our customers, suppliers and staff is our number one priority so there will be some changes in the way we operate, in line with UK government guidelines. We will also require you to take certain precautions to help ensure that everybody has a safe and enjoyable time away.
UK Government guidelines continue to evolve, and as such, our protocols will be amended in line with any changes. Please also refer to the government issued Passenger COVID-19 Charter which sets out the responsibility each individual passenger has prior to travel. www.gov.uk/government/publications/passenger-covid-19-charter/passenger-covid-19-charter
On the Coach
- All our coaches will continue to have a sanitizing “fogging” treatment before the tour.
- Air conditioning systems will be on fresh air intake mode to ensure the air in the coach is continually exchanged through filters that filter out virus and dust particles.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available for use throughout the tour.
- Face coverings are now expected and recommended but no longer mandatory.
- Daily touch point sanitizing will be undertaken.
At the Hotel
- Cleanliness will remain a priority.
- Some hotels may still have screens at reception and in the bar. Bedrooms are not being serviced during the stay by some hotels but extra hospitality tray items or clean towels etc are available on request
- Table service is no longer a requirement in bars
- Face coverings may be requested by some hotels when moving around the building and staff will often still be wearing them.
- When visiting attractions our driver or the attraction staff will advise you on any procedures in place, face coverings may be required at indoor settings.
How you can help
- Do not travel if you're experiencing any coronavirus symptoms or if you are waiting for Covid19 test results or have been given a positive result following a recent test. The symptoms include a high temperature – 37.8C or greater, a new continuous cough, or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Wash your hands and use sanitisers where available before and during travel
- Please comply with requests from hotels and attraction venues to follow their procedure and supply your contact details.
- You are responsible and must be prepared to have the correct certifications, vaccines or exemptions for your destination.
In addition to the measures we are taking we would expect every customer to follow the current government guidance https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do